Types of identity disturbance or diffusion in Borderline and Narcissistic patients: Cyclical, Allotropic, Object-related.
Autobiographical memory (narrative), dissociation, and core identity.
Splitting and other primitive defenses and their role in identity disturbance.
1. Deutsch H. Some forms of emotional disturbance and their relationship to schizophrenia. Psychoanal Q. 1942;11:301–321.
2. Autobiographical memories, identity disturbance and brain functioning in patients with borderline personality disorder: An fMRI study Paola Bozzatello, Rosalba Morese, Maria Consuelo, Valentin Paola Roccae, Francesca Boscob, Silvio Bellinoa Heliyon, Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2019
3. Psychiatry Research, Volume 271, January 2019, Pages 76-82 Facets of identity disturbance reported by patients with borderline personality disorder and personality-disordered comparison subjects over 20 years of prospective follow-up Mohammad A.Gada, Hannah E.Pucker, Katherine E.Hein, Christina M.Temes, Frances R.Frankenburg, Garrett M.Fitzmaurice, Mary C.Zanariniac
4. Identity Disturbance, Feelings of Emptiness, and the Boundaries of the Schizophrenia Spectrum Maja Zandersen, Josef Parnas Schizophrenia Bulletin, Volume 45, Issue 1, January 2019, Pages 106–113, https://doi.org/10.1093/schbul/sbx183
5. Journal of Personality DisordersVol. 35, No. Supplement B At the Junction of Clinical and Developmental Science: Associations of Borderline Identity Disturbance Symptoms With Identity Formation Processes in Adolescence Shawna Mastro Campbell, Melanie Zimmer-Gembeck and Amanda Duffy Published Online:June 2021 https://doi.org/10.1521/pedi_2020_34_484
Find and Buy MOST of my BOOKS and eBOOKS in my Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/60F8EC8A-5812-4007-9F2C-DFA02EA713B3